|Size:||130 x 80.5mm (W x H) (No Bleed)|
|Images:||1 x Portrait image (minimum file size of 2MB) |
|Logo:||Maximum 1 logo (EPS or JPEG)|
|Word Limit:Body copy 80 words, Contracts 30 MAX |
|Title:||Business name only. Catch phrases/slogans cannot be included here|
|Body Copy:||Font cannot be bold, underlined, capitalized or change in size|
|Address:||12 Example Street, Melbourne|
|Public Transport: ||Tram: Number 30, 35 (free City Circle) or 70 to stop 4|
Train: Sandringham Line to Windsor Station
Bus: Melbourne Visitor Shuttle to stop 8
|Open Hours: ||Open daily, 9am to 5pm|
|Open:||Monday–Saturday, 6pm to 9pm (closed Good Friday)|
|Phone:||9585 4242 or 0425 856 952|
|Social Media:||Maximum of 4 channels (ad will only include relevant symbols, not weblink or handle – refer to artwork example below) |
- Maximum of 1 business can be promoted within this ad
- Image montages or images with text over the top will not be accepted
- Length of words can sometimes make word count vary
- Text within any artwork supplied must already be translated into Simplified Mandarin, not Traditional Mandarin
- Visit Victoria reserves the right to edit any submissions and make corrections, omit material, or do minor reorganisation required to achieve the consistent look and feel as per the style guide.
When a proof is ready for review on the OVhub, an email notification will be sent with a hyperlink to access the OVhub. Clients are granted the opportunity to review their OVG print proof two times.
- Changes made beyond the second proof at the clients request will incur an additional fee of $60 per proof.
- Screen representation for colour matching cannot be guaranteed and will depend solely upon the advertiser’s computer hardware.
- Visit Victoria will take no responsibility for dissatisfaction due to colour difference between proof and final printed product.
Read our General Tips for supplying COVG copy and images
MATERIAL SUBMISSION QUESTIONS?
Email the team at: [email protected]