|Size: ||126 mm (wide) x 57.5 mm (high)|
|Images:||1 portrait orientation high resolution JPEG image (minimum file size of 2MB) |
|Word Limit:||70 words including headings, copy and all contact details|
|Title:||Business name only. Catch phrases/slogans cannot be included |
|Body copy:||Font cannot be bold, underlined, capitalized or change in size|
|Address:||12 Example Street, Melbourne|
|Public Transport:||Tram: Number 30, 35 (free City Circle) or 70 to stop 4|
Train: Sandringham Line to Windsor Station
Bus: Melbourne Visitor Shuttle to stop 8
|Open Hours:||Open daily, 9am to 5pm | Open: Mon-Sat, 6pm to 9pm (closed Good Friday)|
|Phone:||9585 4242 or 0425 856 952|
|Social media: ||Maximum of 4 channels (ad will only include relevant symbols, not weblink or handle – refer to artwork example below)|
- Maximum of 1 business can be promoted within this ad
- Image montages or images with text over the top will not be accepted
- Length of words can sometimes make word count vary
- Visit Victoria reserves the right to edit any submissions and make corrections, omit material, or do minor re-organisation required to achieve the consistent look and feel as per the style guide.
Click here to view an example.
When a proof is ready for review on the OVhub, an email notification will be sent with a hyperlink to access the OVhub. Clients are granted the opportunity to review their OVG print proof two times.
- Changes made beyond the second proof at the clients request will incur an additional fee of $60 per proof.
- Screen representation for colour matching cannot be guaranteed and will depend solely upon the advertiser’s computer hardware.
- Visit Victoria will take no responsibility for dissatisfaction due to colour difference between proof and final printed product.
Read our General Tips for supplying OVG copy and images
MATERIAL SUBMISSION QUESTIONS?
Email the team at: [email protected]