Before resizing your image, check that it meets these ATDW guidelines:
1. Locate and open the image you would like to resize in your files
2. Click on the three horizontal dots in the top right corner, then click 'Resize' in the drop down menu
3. In the image resize menu, click 'Define custom dimensions'
4. Resize the image to at least 1600 pixels width and 1200 pixels height (make sure 'maintain aspect ration' box is ticked)
5. Save the resized image to your files and upload it to your ATDW listing