Your ATDW listing can be updated by you, as often as you like. Once approved, your updates will be automatically reflected on ATDW distributor websites. Before you get started, you should have at the ready:
- Your ATDW-Online username (email address) and password. If you don't know your password, reset it here.
- Any information you would like to update your listing with - images, description, indicative prices.
- Go to www.ATDW-Online.com.au
- Enter your ATDW-Online login details. If you don't know your password, reset it here.
- From your Listing Dashboard, click the Update button next to the listing you would like to update.
- Navigate to the section you would like to update by using the orange menu on the left, or by clicking on Summary to get an overview of your listing.
- Click on Send for Review when you have finished updating your listing.
- Your listing will be sent for Quality Assurance (QA), where your updates will be reviewed and approved within 1-2 business days.
If you need an update approved urgently, please contact Visit Victoria at the details below.