Your ATDW Event listing will take between five and 10 minutes to complete. Before you get started, you should have at the ready:
- A description of your event (up to 200 words)
- Images of your event. At least one image (maximum of 10). Images need to be minimum 2100 pixels (W) by 1600 pixels (H) and no larger than 10MB.
It is recommended performing a search for your event on visitvictoria.com first before creating a listing, as your event may have already been listed. Search here >
- Go to www.ATDW-Online.com.au
- To create your new account, click the Register Now button. If you already have an account, Login with your username (email address) and password and skip to Step 7 of these instructions.
- Select Tourism Operator as your Account Type and click Continue at the bottom of screen.
- Complete the Organisation Information template with all relevant fields (ABN is not mandatory). NB: Ensure you enter your Organisation Phone Number with relevant Region Code and no spacing. This information should reflect the address and contact information of your business or organisation.
- Complete the Personal Information template. Additional users can be added to an organisation to allow multiple people access to the one listing / account (this can be completed within the Account tab in the ATDW Dashboard).
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Let’s Go to create your first listing.
- Select Event as your Listing Type.
- Complete all relevant fields for your listing and click the Send for Review button when completed. NB: Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk symbol in the vertical orange navigation panel.
- Your listing will be reviewed within 1-2 business days before being published to visitvictoria.com and a range of ATDW distributor websites.