ATDW Eligibility Criteria
To list on the ATDW, your business or event must meet the following criteria:
- Operate within Australia
- Provide a direct experience to the leisure tourist
- Have a physical premises where visitors can access your product or service
- Fit into one of the following listing categories: Accommodation; Attraction; Food and Drink; Event; Hire; Tour; Transport and General Service.
- Tour operators and Accommodation providers must provide a current ABN upon registration.
To read the full eligibilty criteria and to help you in selecting the most suitable listing category, see ATDW's listing guidelines.
ATDW Listing Categories
Accommodation establishments allowing short term stay. Property styles can range from apartments, backpacker and hotels, bed and breakfasts, caravan and camping, farm stays, holiday houses, motels, hotels and resorts.
- Backpacker and Hostels
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Caravan, Camping and Holiday Parks
- Holiday Houses
- Retreat and Lodge
Attractions must be places/areas of interest that offer a distinct visitor experience to the leisure tourist.
- Natural Attractions
- Shopping and Markets (including retail outlets, centres and arcades)
- Parks and Gardens
- Galleries, Museums and Collections
- Amusement and Theme Parks
- Entertainment Venues
- Historical Sites and Heritage Locations
- Spas and Retreats
- Landmarks and Buildings
- National Parks and Reserves
- Sports and Recreation Facilities
- Zoos, Sanctuaries, Aquariums and Wildlife Parks
Food & Drink
Establishments which are targeted at leisure visitors and/or offer a unique dining experience.
- Breweries and Distilleries
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Cooking School, Lessons, Workshops
Events must have a leisure tourism focus with the best potential to stimulate visitation.
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks
- Food and Wine
- Concert or Performance
- Exhibitions and Shows
- Sporting Events
- Business Events
Eligible tour operators must offer regularly organised tours with a leisure-tourism focus, organised by experienced guides. These may include a personal host and/or commentary.
- Adventure and outdoor tours
- Walking and biking tours
- Air, helicopter and balloon tours
- Food and wine tours
- Cruises, sailing and water tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Nature and wildlife tours
- Shopping tours
- Sports tours
- Nightlife tours
Transport companies must provide point to point travel or transfers for the leisure tourist.
- Air services
- Bus services
- Coach services
- Ferry services
- Train services
- Tram services
Hire services must provide products or services hired for a specific time to be used/operated by the leisure tourist.
- Caravans, Campervans and Motorhomes
- Cars and Motorcycles
- Minibuses and Coaches
General Services are limited to products or services which support tourism and those who travel.
*Listings from this category are published to visitvictoria.com at editor discretion.
- Accommodation Booking Services
- Wedding Services
- Service Station