We’re looking for an experienced People & Culture Business Partner to join our team on a fixed term contract to start ASAP! Full time or Part time will be considered. You will provide generalist support and coaching to people leaders and employees across Visit Victoria. It’s a varied role that spans day to day support across the employee lifecycle, plus the opportunity to participate in a range of projects and initiatives. You’ll be joining a small but passionate team where you will be able to contribute and make a difference!
• Provide advice, generalist support and coaching to stakeholders, in all facets of the employee cycle from talent acquisition, employee relations, policy development, performance development planning, succession planning, change management, learning and development, workplace health and safety and interpretation of applicable industrial instruments and relevant employment legislation.
• Contribute and provide input into the People & Culture strategic initiatives and lead the implementation of several projects focused on talent, culture, engagement, DE&I and wellbeing.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced HR generalist and trusted partner to the business on all people and culture matters and you will pride yourself on your ability to hit the ground running. You will also be comfortable being operationally hands on, contributing to team and organisation wide initiatives, as well as taking the lead when needed.
• Demonstrated experience and proven track record in a broad HR generalist role supporting senior leaders and their teams, with in depth knowledge across the employee lifecycle.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of industrial instruments with the ability to interpret and advise on enterprise agreements and relevant employment legislation. Previous EA re-negotiation experience will be highly regarded.
• A natural ability to build strong business partnerships/relationships with a wide variety of people across organisational levels and advise on a broad range of people topics
• High customer service focus with a proactive approach to problem-solving
• High levels of energy, initiative, tenacity and drive, coupled with an ability to work both autonomously and work collaboratively as part of a small team
• Strong communication skills with well-developed writing content experience, as well as producing communication plans
Visit Victoria is the state’s tourism and events company. We inspire people to visit Melbourne and Victoria through creative storytelling and enriching events. Our role is to drive visitation and expenditure through destination marketing and a strong pipeline of events to support the visitor economy. We aim to build Melbourne and Victoria into Australia’s number one tourism destination by delivering strong and sustainable growth across priority markets.