chevron-down chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up download new-tab facebook link linkedin minus player Created with Sketch. plus twitter youtube
125154 3

Victorian towns and destinations along the Murray River are open for business and look forward to hosting visitors during the school holidays.

The introduction of orange zones in NSW border areas has no impact on Victorian visitors who remain on the Victorian side of the border, or for members of the cross-border community.

Victorians who do not live in the cross-border community may also travel along the Murray River without obtaining a permit, if they do not set foot on the NSW or SA side of the river.

Cross-border community members just need to carry proof of their address, such as a driver’s license, to cross the border without a permit.

People from NSW or SA who reside outside the cross-border local government areas need to apply for a permit when entering Victoria, under Victoria’s travel permit system.

When you’re travelling, be COVIDSafe – wear a mask indoors and when you can’t keep 1.5 metres distance from others, practice good hand hygiene and if you’re sick – stay at home.

If you or someone you are travelling with show any signs of coronavirus (COVID-19), no matter how mild you should:

  • get tested at once
  • stay in your accommodation and wait for your results.

Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose and loss or change in sense of smell or taste.

To find a COVID-19 testing site near you: