Our client, Visit Victoria, is the state’s dedicated tourism and events company. They inspire people to visit Melbourne and Victoria through creative storytelling and enriching events. Their main goal is to drive visitation and expenditure through destination marketing and a strong pipeline of major, regional and business events to support the visitor economy.
The CRM Manager will contribute to the overall customer acquisition, nurture, and retention strategies across Visit Victoria. This role will allow someone to take ownership of transforming the way Visit Victoria operate and play a key role in identifying and embedding a new martech platform in the future.
• The leadership and coaching of 1 direct report
• Lead the RFP for a new CRM that will consolidate existing platforms over the next 2-3 years
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to ensure successful adoption and success of new platform
• Develop CRM strategies and journeys across the B2B & B2C space that drive awareness, engagement and increase repeat customers
• Evolve the personalisation strategy
• Monitor and update CRM performance dashboards in BI tools and Google Analytics and identify opportunities to implement new strategies and initiatives
• Ensure all communication complies with global legislation (GDPR, Australian Privacy Act)
• Relevant CRM & Loyalty experience (5 – 7 years)
• Experience working through a CRM Martech migration and onboarding new platform
• Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge in lead generation, acquisition, conversion and loyalty and retention campaigns
• Experience working with an enterprise-grade CRM / Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics, HubSpot)
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders
• A flexible approach and the ability to accept and champion change