About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Campaign Programs Executive, to manage key relationships with Victoria’s tourism industry and help deliver best in class marketing activities, aimed at increasing visitors to the state of Victoria.
You will coordinate and manage marketing campaigns across key consumer segments to inspire, convert and service travellers, at all stages of the visitor journey.
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable liaising with multiple stakeholders and managing a variety of marketing campaigns, projects and partnerships.
You will be passionate, creative, collaborative and embrace growth, challenges and a connection to people, culture and country.
Our ideal candidate will relate to the following:
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaign development and implementation, including working with large-scale creative, public relations and media agency providers
- High-level project management, communication and time management skills
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key industry stakeholders, significant contractors, management and staff
- Strong understanding of planning and/or management of major events and related projects, including the ability to evaluate and manage contractual marketing benefits
- High-level creative, research and analytical skills including the ability to develop and evaluate marketing strategies and programs
- Superior negotiation and influencing skills, ability to prepare quality creative/media briefs, reports, submissions, Ministerial briefs and correspondence
- Proven knowledge of the tourism, entertainment, sporting, food and wine or fashion sectors (highly regarded)
- Sound understanding of tourism brands, products, events and experiences (highly regarded)
- A tertiary qualification in Tourism, Marketing, Communications or Advertising (highly regarded)